- Holi will take place in India and around the world on March 29.
- The Holi Sticker app has a good collection of stickers.
- You can send these stickers to the people you want to wish a Happy Holi.
This year WhatsApp has launched a fresh batch of interesting and quirky stickers for Android and iOS smartphones that be easily downloaded and send across family, friends, and loved ones on Holi to stay connected and wish each other a ‘Happy Holi’.
Here’s how you can download the Holi stickers on your Whatsapp:
- Open the WhatsApp app on Android and go to any chat bar. Click the emoji icon on the left of the chat bar and then click on the stickers icon on the bottom right side.
- Next, click on the ‘+’ icon on the top right corner, which should open to the ‘All Stickers’ list. Swipe right and the ‘My Stickers’ list will open.
- In case you do not find the desire sticker pack for Holi in the lists, scroll down to the bottom in the ‘All Stickers’ list and click on the ‘Get more stickers’ tab, which is written next to the Play Store icon. This will directly take you to the Play Store.
- In the Play Store, type keywords like ‘Holi Sticker’ or ‘Holi stickers for WhatsApp’ or ‘Holi sticker 2021’, etc in the search tab.
- Next, simply download and install the app or the sticker pack you like the most.
- Once installed, most apps offer different sets of sticker packs. Choose the one you like and click on ‘add to WhatsApp’ to get the sticker pack imported to your WhatsApp app.
- To use the new Holi stickers, open any chat and click on the sticker page, then on the ‘+’ button in the Stickers menu.
WhatsApp for iPhone also includes similar options but there is no way to add more stickers by searching them in App Store. The best you can do is save the stickers that you get from your contacts and share them with your friends and family.
Thanks for Reading!!