Hulu – a great American subscription video-on-demand service provider that is completely managed and primarily owned by The Walt Disney Company, with Comcast’s NBCUniversal as an equity stakeholder is the leading premium streaming service provider. The major quality of it is that it offers live and on-demand TV and movie and that too without any interventions that means it provides ad-free services.
The major aspect that surges Hulu’s popularity lies in its Flexibility. didn’t understand that? then read out the below points and you will be able to know what we meant here by flexibility –
- Here there is no rigidity of the subscription plan, that is you may cancel at any time and may renew it as well if, after some time of canceling, you feel so.
- Moreover, breaks are feasible here that means if you get fed up with OTT platforms and want to take a break from it, then you can use the option of Pause button as it will pause your subscription. Do you know how much time you can pause your subscription? Well. don’t put so much burden on yourself, we are here to let you know – It is up to 12 weeks. Isn’t it great?
If you are also one of those streamers, who have accessed web content to that level that now you just get bored of it and wanted to take a break by canceling Hulu subscription, then buddies go through the post as it will let you know how to cancel Hulu subscription on different gadgets.
How to Cancel Hulu subscription on the computer?
Follow this step-by-step procedure to end your Hulu subscription:
- Initially Go to your browser. (Chrome or Safari).
- Then type in Hulu.com in the search bar.
- Then sign in with your login credentials.
- Then move to the top right corner by signing in.
- Here in the account option, you will get an option by name “cancel” under the subscription tab.
- Click on the cancel button.
- Then it will ask again, click on the continue to cancel button.
- And It will be done, simple, right?
How to cancel Hulu Subscription via the Hulu app
If you are already having the Hulu app, then the steps to cancel the subscription will differ. check them out here.
If you are an android user: Follow these steps –
- Go to the Hulu app and open it.
- LIf you have not login earlier then use your credentials then log in first.
- Now look for the Account option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- after finding it, click on it.
- Then under it, go for the update info option.
- Under the update info tab, you will get an option to delete your account.
- Here you have to enter your email id.
- Now click on the “Yes, delete account” option.
Hey iOS users: Follow these steps –
- Go to settings
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Pick subscriptions option from the list.
- Select Hulu app from active apps.
- Then hit enter on the “cancel subscription” option from it.
How to Cancel Hulu on Playstation 4?
Playstations and Xbox are the popular gaming consoles that have a huge fan following among gamers. They also support video streaming services like Hulu. So if you are also accessing Hulu on such platforms then follow these steps to cancel your subscription.
- Go to Settings on the home screen.
- Pick Account Management tool from it.
- Then move to the Account Information tab.
- Here pick PlayStation Subscriptions so that you can manage your Hulu subscription.
- Under PlayStation subscriptions, look for Hulu one and tap to cancel it.
How to Cancel Hulu Live Free Trial?
If you want to cancel Hulu Live free trial, then follow these steps –
- Open Hulu app.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Go to the account option. Then move to the Account tab, and select “Cancel your subscription section”.
- Then enter on “continue to cancel”button and mention a reason for canceling it.
How to Cancel Hulu on Roku?
If you are a Roku fan and are using a Hulu subscription through it, then you can cancel your Hulu subscription in Roku as well by following this quick guide.
Step 1. Go to the “Home” tab button on the Roku remote.
Step 2 Pick the “Channel Store” option from the menu and go to “Streaming Channels”.
Step 3. Then quickly tap on the Hulu channel and enter on the “*” button on your Roku remote.
Step 4. Now, move to “Manage subscription” and then tap on “Cancel Subscription”.
And that’s it !!
How to Cancel Hulu via Cable Company?
Many phone and cable service providers also give you a subscription to Hulu as an add-on. If you are also accessing the Hulu movies and shows through a cable service provider, then you have to cancel the service by logging into your account or you may directly cancel it via your service provider.
Few things worth noting here are that Initially, Hulu keeps your account active so that the current billing cycle should end. If few weeks are remaining until your set to be billed again, then that’s how long you have to watch shows.
So in case you are not sure and may return to the app soon. then it is recommended to pause your subscription instead of canceling the subscription.
Stay tuned for more such updates !!