- Chaitra Navratri 2021 is set to begin on April 13, 2021, and the celebration will last up to April 22, 2021.
- The Chaitra Navratri Sticker app has a good collection of stickers.
- Users will have to download third-party apps in order to get the stickers available on WhatsApp.
This year WhatsApp has launched a fresh batch of interesting and quirky stickers for Android smartphones that be easily downloaded and send across family, friends, and loved ones on Navratri to stay connected and wish each other a ‘Happy Chaitra Navratri’.
How to send WhatsApp Chaitra Navratri Stickers 2021 on Android?
- Open the WhatsApp app on Android and go to any chat bar. Click the emoji icon on the left of the chat bar and then click on the stickers icon on the bottom right side.
- Next, click on the ‘+’ icon on the top right corner, which should open to the ‘All Stickers’ list. Swipe right and the ‘My Stickers’ list will open.
- In case you do not find the desire sticker pack for Navratri in the lists, scroll down to the ‘All Stickers’ list and click on the ‘Get more stickers’ tab, which is written next to the Play Store icon. This will directly take you to the Play Store.
- In the Play Store, type keywords like ‘Navratri Sticker’ or ‘Navratri stickers for WhatsApp’ or ‘Navratri sticker 2021’, etc in the search tab.
- Next, simply download and install the app or the sticker pack you like the most.
- Once installed, most apps offer different sets of sticker packs. Choose the one you like and click on ‘add to WhatsApp’ to get the sticker pack to your WhatsApp app.
- To use the new Navratri stickers, open any chat and click on the sticker page, then on the ‘+’ button in the Stickers menu.
WhatsApp Chaitra Navratri Stickers 2021 on iOS?
Unfortunately, WhatsApp for iOS does not come with its own set of Navratri stickers. It does not even offer support for any third-party apps to download some. As a workaround, one can start saving the Stickers sent by other people on groups or individual chats.
Thanks for Reading!!