- PUBG Mobile 1.4 update download via APK link has been rolled out globally.
- The game developers have now provided the apk link for all users globally.
- The latest version has a lot of improvements and new features like new weapons, reward systems, major bug fixes, and much more.
After the success of the PUBG Mobile 1.3 beta version globally, the game developers recently launched the PUBG Mobile 1.4 beta version a few days ago. The 1.4 beta includes unique content related to the Godzilla vs Kong collaboration, a new vehicle, and more.
An Invitation Code is required to access the PUBG Mobile 1.4 beta. It binds the global version accounts of the game to the beta version. The developers have introduced such a system to reduce the number of violations.
The code can be obtained by opening the PUBG Mobile and tap the event section. Next, the players need to click on the “Test Server” option and tap on the “Generate Binding Code” button. The Invitation Code will then appear on the players’ screens. Mobile gamers can then use it and access the server.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.4 version using the APK file
- First of all, navigate the official website of PUBG Mobile.
- There you would find an ApK link, click on the Apk download button.
- Next, players have to locate and install the file.
- But before clicking on the download link, first cross-check your smartphone’s space as the size of the APK file is 853MB. Free up space and proceed further.
- In order to install the Apk version, you have to make changes to your mobile phone’s settings. So move to settings and enable “Install from unknown sources”. Settings> Privacy> Allow installation from Unknown sources.
- Let the installation process complete and launch PUBG Mobile and enjoy all the latest enhancements of the game.
What’s new in PUBG Mobile 1.4 Beta Update?
A ton of new content has dropped in the Beta Version. Players can now experience monster-themed classic matches on the battlegrounds.
- Godzilla theme in Erangle.
- Kong theme in Sanhok.
- Mecha Godzilla theme in Livik.
There will also be an option to dominate the all-new TDM (Team Death Match) map called Hanger in the new update.
Thanks for Reading!!