- FAU-G game is available for download for iOS users in India.
- Unlike PUBG or Free Fire, FAU-G is not a battle royale game, but instead has several episodes for gamers to explore.
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 10.0 and later can download FAUG.
How To Download FAU-G Game On iOS?
- First, connect your iOS phone to a stable WiFi connection
- Go to the App Store on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad).
- Now in the search bar, search for the Faug Game.
- You will get many options there, many fake versions of FAU-G. Check the one that has “Studio nCore Pvt. Ltd.” as the developer. The official name of the game is FAU-G: Fearless and United Guards. So, make sure you download the correct game on your mobile device.
- Next click on the download option. This should take a few seconds depending on the speed of your WiFi network.
- After a successful download, the game will be installed on your iOS device.
- You are now all set to get your hands on the so-called PUBG Mobile alternative.
Under the App Privacy section, it has been noted that FAU-G tracks only your usage data. The other data linked to users include user content, purchases, contact info, diagnostics, and identifiers.
FAUG game compatibility and other details
The FAUG game application is roughly 643 MB in size. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices that are running on iOS 10.0 or later. While the game itself is free to download, you can make in-app purchases for digital coins. 30 coins, for example, is priced at Rs 89, while 4800 coins will cost you Rs 3,599.
The action game comes with a Campaign mode that is based on real-life events in the Galwan Valley skirmish. As of now, FAUG offers a single-player mode, but nCore Games has revealed that multiplayer mode Team Deathmatch will be launching soon.
Check out the full details of FauG developers, the total number of downloads, version information, and application size: